Feeling the affects of depression or low self esteem? I can relate, and I want to help out with a few different ideas you can easily incorporate into your lives, today.
1) Don't believe in your depression - wake up every morning and say, "today is a good day." I know there are so many more components to depression, but wouldn't you want to start your day with something good to say?? One step forward with a positive outlook is better than non at all.
2) Keep garnet, citrine or orange quartz in your pockets. These stones will help to brighten your disposition.
3) Essential oils of Lemongrass or Lemon....take a bath with them, apply them to your body (dilute them first) or just give them a sniff. Go gentle with essential oils, too much of a good thing is not always good.
4) Balance your Chakras or receive some energy healing. I can help with both of those. Here's a link for more info on my services.
5) Smile, it really does help!
Talk with you soon,